College isn’t a walk in the park. That’s why we’ve assembled this amazing team of academic advisors just for you. This group is the very best source of current information on degree programs offered by our college. Another helpful resource are peer tutors and Supplemental Instruction courses. You can find out more about that here

Students who are in a degree granting major should check with their department's advisor to ensure they are taking the correct courses and making satisfactory progress, to discuss curriculum options, and for explanations of university procedures and regulations.

Students who are in General Engineering or one of the Engineering Academies should contact their assigned academic advisor in Engineering Academic and Student Affairs (EASA) by clicking the EASA link below.

For general college inquiries, please contact Engineering Academic and Student Affairs: