Skip To Main Content

Texas A&M University College of Engineering students who are currently in a degree-granting major should check with their department's advisor for specifics on courses, curriculum, procedures and regulations.

Students who are in their first year, classified as general engineering (ENGE), or Engineering at Blinn-Bryan (TEAB), should contact their assigned academic advisor by location below. For general college inquiries, please contact Engineering Academic and Student Affairs at or 979-845-7200.

Scheduling Advising Appointments

Advising appointments must be made through the Navigate student app or by logging in to the Navigate website through your Howdy Portal.

Your assigned advisor's name is located in Navigate under the Success Team box located on the bottom right of your Student Home Page.