Skip To Main Content

Academic forms used by the Department of Engineering Technology and Industrial Distribution.

Change of Major

Change of major requests are considered during the fall, spring and summer semesters. Students can submit change of major requests through the change of major portal on the My Record tab in Howdy. For step by step instructions, please see our change of major video tutorial.

Course Override Request Form

Please click the Course Override Request Form button below and fill out the form if you would like to register for a class, but are receiving an error.

Example: Prerequisite and Test Score error, Class error, Field of Study Restriction, etc.

Course Override Request Form

Course Co-Enrollment Form

Please click on Course Co-Enrollment Form button below and fill out the form if you wish to take a course and its prerequisite in the same semester. These requests are not guaranteed to be approved.

Example: ESET 300 & ESET 400, MMET 380 & MMET 383, ESET 210 & ESET 211, etc.

Course Co-Enrollment Form

Course Substitution Request Form

Please click the Course Substitution Request Form button below and complete the form to request a course substitution. If you have any questions about the form or your substitution, please see an advisor.

Course Substitution Request Form

Embedded Systems Integration Minor Application

Please click the Embedded Systems Integration Minor Application button below and complete the form to apply for a minor in Embedded Systems Integration. A submitted application does not guarantee that you will be approved for the minor. Please see an ETID advisor for any questions about the minor or application.

Embedded Systems Integration Minor Application

High Impact Experience Approval Form

Please click the High Impact Experience Form button below and fill out the form to request approval for an ENGR x / ENTC 399 High Impact Experience.

For more detailed information, please review the High Impact Experience details document.

High Impact Experience Form

ENTC 485/491 Request Form

Please use this form to request an ENTC 491-Research or ENTC 485-Directed Studies section.

Please work with your Faculty research mentor to develop a syllabus before submitting this request. For more information, please see our ENTC 485/491 guidelines document.

Request a 485 or 491

MSET Fast Track 4+1 Option

ETID undergraduates majoring in MMET, MXET, or ESET have the option to apply for the MSET Fast Track 4+1 option. Students approved for the fast track option can take up to 9 credit hours of graduate coursework during their undergraduate degree, shortening their time to degree for the Master of Science in Engineering Technology (MSET). For more information please see our MSET Fast Track 4+1 option page.

Apply Now