Skip To Main Content

The undergraduate advisors are your first point of contact for questions about undergraduate degree program. Contact them for questions about entering the Department of Ocean Engineering and about student records questions including removing blocks from your registration, Q-Drop requests and other related items. Each student is also assigned an Ocean Engineering Faculty member as their undergraduate advisor--you should contact them with questions related to course selection, pre-requisites, graduation requirements and general professional questions.

Contact an Advisor

Charlie Donaway

  • Assistant Director, Student Services
  • Undergraduate Student Services - College Station
Charlie Donaway