Skip To Main Content
  • You must see Leslie Darling to complete all payroll forms BEFORE you start to work.
  • You must have a Social Security card in order to be paid. Leslie must have a copy of the SS card.
  • International students must have an unexpired passport, I-20, and I-94.
  • In order for you to be processed for payroll, Leslie must have a Payroll Request Form completed and signed by your supervisor.
  • If you sign up for direct deposit, your pay stub will be placed in your mailbox.
  • If you did not sign up for direct deposit, you MUST pick up your paycheck in Leslie's office (EABA 106) within two weeks of the pay date.
  • If you qualify, please see Leslie to fill out Tuition Waiver forms; these forms must be filled out at the beginning of each semester.
  • Any time that your local address changes, you MUST fill out an address change on the green Employee Personal Data sheet. These forms are in EABA 106.
  • You must fill out a form to get a departmental mailbox. On this form, we also need to have your office room number and office phone number, along with your CS email address.
  • Leslie Darling can answer questions on the following topics:
    • applications for employment
    • hiring
    • inviting an international student or guest
    • H1-B visa applications
    • benefits
    • W2 forms
    • first report of injury
    • annual or sick leave balances
    • reimbursement or pay checks
    • taxes

Payroll Forms

Forms are added as they become available.

  • Exit Checklist