- Performance Assessment
- Productivity and Efficiency Analysis
- Warehousing and Material Handling
- Energy and Environmental Regulation
- Systems Engineering
- 2006 Ph.D. (Industrial and Systems Engineering), Georgia Institute of Technology.
- 2002 M.S. (Industrial and Systems Engineering), Georgia Institute of Technology
- 2001 B.S. (Industrial and Systems Engineering), Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Minors in both Business and Economics. Graduated Magna Cum Laude.
Kuosmanen, T. and A.L. Johnson, 2010. “Data Envelopment Analysis as Nonparametric Least Squares Regression”, Operations Research 58(1): 149-160.
Pope, B. and A.L. Johnson, 2013. “Returns to Scope: A Metric for Production Synergies Demonstrated for Hospital Production ”, Journal of Productivity Analysis 40(2): 239-250.
Pope, B., A. Deshmukh, A.L. Johnson, and J.J. Rohack, 2012. “Multilateral Contracting and Prevention”, Accepted at Health Economics.
Johnson, A.L. and T. Kuosmanen, 2012. “One-Stage and Two-stage DEA Estimation of the Effects of Contextual Variables”, European Journal of Operational Research 220(2): 559-570.
Johnson, A.L. and L.F. McGinnis, 2011. “Performance Measurement in the Warehousing Industry ”, IIE Transactions 43(3): 203-215.