The Engineering Technology and Industrial Distribution department is a unique blend of engineering and business knowledge, methods and research. This department consists of four distinct undergraduate programs. A minor in Embedded Systems Integration is also available, as is a master's degree in Industrial Distribution.
- Electronic Systems Engineering Technology
- The ESET program combines engineering and industrial knowledge in electronics, communication, embedded systems, testing, instrumentation and control systems to help students develop, design and implement new innovative products.
- ESET Degree Information
- Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering Technology
- The MMET program prepares students for a dynamic career in diverse areas that require understanding of the dependencies among material properties, product design, costs, manufacturing systems and process technologies.
- MMET Degree Information
- ID applies mathematics, science, engineering technology, business, data processing, communications, quality, and supply chain management to the wholesaling and distribution of technological products.
- IDIS Degree Information
- Multidisciplinary Engineering Technology
- MXET offers a new undergraduate program with an emphasis in Mechatronics, a multidisciplinary field that includes a combination of mechanical, electrical, communications, control and computer systems.
- MXET Degree Information