•Design and implementation of mixed-signal processing circuits and systems.
•Power Management, Medical and Environmental Applications. RF Communication Circuits.
Awards & Honors
- IEEE Fellow (92), IEEE Life Fellow (10)
- Halliburton Professorship, College of Engineering, Texas A&M University, 1993.
- IEEE Guillemin-Cauer Award, 1995.
- Honoris Causa Doctorate awarded by the National Institute for Astrophysics, Optics, and Electronics (INAOE), Mexico, November 1995.
- Texas Senate Proclamation #373 for Outstanding Accomplishments.
- IEEE Darlington Award, 1997.
- Texas Instruments Analog Engineering Chair Professor Holder , College of Engineering, Texas A&M University. March 1999- January 2002
- William & Ruth Neely/ Dow Chemical Faculty Fellow (2000-2001) Engineering Program Texas A&M University.
- IEEE Circuits and Systems Society Golden Jubilee Medal Recipient , May 2000.
- Texas Instruments/ Jack Kilby Chair Professor Holder, College of Engineering, Texas A&M University. February 2002- Present
- IEEE Circuits and Systems Society Technical Achievement Award, May 2008.
- Outstanding Professor Award 2011
- IEEE Circuits and Systems Society Distinguished Lecturer (2012-2013).
- University Distinguished Professor (2015)
- Ph.D. University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, 1974
- M.S. Stanford University, Stanford California, 1970
- B.S. National Polytechnic Institute of Mexico, 1965
J. Jin and E. Sánchez-Sinencio, “A Home Sleep Apnea Screening Device with Time-Domain Signal Processing and Autonomous Scoring Capability,” IEEE Trans on Biomedical Circuits and Systems, Vol. 9 , pp. 96-104 , Issue 1, February 2015.
R. Abdullah and E. Sánchez-Sinencio, “A Biopotential Amplifier with Dynamic Capacitor Matching for Improved CMRR,” Springer International Publishing, Vol. 82, Issue1, pp. 47-55, 2014.
C. Erbay, S. Carreon Bautista, E. Sánchez-Sinencio, and A. Han, “High Performance Monolithic Power Management System with Dynamic Maximum Power Point Tracking for Microbial Fuel Cells,” ACS Publications, Environmental Science & Technology, pp. 1-25, November 3, 2014.
S. Carreon-Bautista, S.; Eladawy, A.; Nadar Mohieldin, A.; Sanchez-Sinencio, E., "Boost Converter with Dynamic Input Impedance Matching for Energy Harvesting with Multi-Array Thermoelectric Generators," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 61, No. 10, pp. 5345-5353, October 2014.
J.Jin, Y. Gao, and E. Sánchez-Sinencio, “An Energy-Efficient Time-Domain Asynchronous 2b/Step SAR ADC with a Hybrid R-2R/C-3C DAC Structure, IEEE J. of Solid-State Circuits, Vol 49, No. 6, pp. 1383-1396, June 2014.
J. Yu, A. Amer, E. Sánchez-Sinencio, “Electromagnetic Interference Resisting Operational Amplifier, IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems I, Vol. 61, No. 7, pp. 1917-1927, July 2014.
J. Torres, M. El-Nozahi, A. Amer, S. Gopalraju, R. Abdullah, K. Entesari, and E. Sánchez-Sinencio, “Low Drop-Out Voltage Regulators: Capacitor-Less Architecture Comparison”, IEEE Circuits and Systems Magazine, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 6-26. Second Quarter 2014.
A.I. Colli-Menchi, J. Torres, and E. Sánchez-Sinencio, “A Feed-Forward Power-Supply Noise Cancellation Technique for Single-Ended Class-D Audio Amplifiers”, IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Vol. 49, No. 3, pp. 718-728, March 2014.
H. Zhang and E. Sánchez-Sinencio, “Linearization Techniques for CMOS Low Noise Amplifiers: A Tutorial”, IEEE Trans. On Circuits and Systems, I, Vol. 58, No. 1, pp. 22-36, January 2011.
R.J. Milliken, J. Silva-Martínez, and E. Sánchez-Sinencio, “Full On-Chip CMOS Low-Dropout Voltage Regulator”, IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems I. , Vol. 54, No. 9, pp. 1879-1890, September 2007.
E. Sánchez-Sinencio, R.L. Geiger and J. Silva-Martínez, "Tradeoffs between Passive Sensitivity, Output Voltage Swing and Total Capacitance in Biquadratic SC Filters," IEEE Trans. Circuits and Systems, Vol. CAS-31, No 11, pp.984-987, November 1984.