- Information theory
- Coding for flash memories
- Wireless and sensor networks
Awards & Honors
- Graduate Faculty Teaching Excellence Award of the Computer Science and Engineering Department of Texas A&M University, 2012-2013.
- IEEE Communications Society Best Paper Award in Signal Processing and Coding for Data Storage, 2009
- NSF Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Award, 2008
- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, California Institute of Technology, 2004
- M.S. Electrical Engineering, California Institute of Technology, 2000
- B.S. Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, 1999
A. Jiang, M. Schwartz and J. Bruck, "Correcting Charge-constrained Errors in the Rank Modulation Scheme," in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 2112-2120, May 2010.
A. Jiang, R. Mateescu, M. Schwartz and J. Bruck, "Rank Modulation for Flash Memories," in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 55, no. 6, pp. 2659-2673, June 2009.
A. Jiang, M. Cook and J. Bruck, "Optimal Interleaving on Tori," SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 841-879, 2006.
A. Jiang and J. Bruck, "Network File Storage with Graceful Performance Degradation," ACM Transactions on Storage, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 171-189, May 2005.