DATE CHANGE FOR APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 31, 2017!
Our Department has a number of scholarships funded through endowments and our Industrial Affiliates Program (IAP). The IAP scholarships depend on corporate sponsors and the amounts may vary year to year. The endowed and corporate scholarhips are available to undergraduate students, based on need and merit.
How to Apply for CSE Scholarships
- Apply online at http://osis.cse.tamu.edu.
- You must be either on campus or using the VPN to apply.
- After logging in to the One-Stop Information Source (OSIS) at CSE@TAMU, the welcome screen will appear.
- On that screen, follow the directions for Applications, Requests, and Document Submission.
- Remember to upload your résumé with completed application.
- In order to receive full consideration for scholarships and assistantships, all applications with résumés must be received by May 31,2017.
- Recipients will be notified by an email from Theresa Roberts.
- By applying at the above link, you apply for ALL the Computer Science and Engineering Scholarships at this one place.
Other Opportunities and Resources
Texas A&M Office of Graduate Studies
The National Academies
For more information
if you have any questions about the application process, you may contact
Office: 326C Teague Building