Our Department has a number of scholarships are funded through endowments and our Industrial Affiliates Program (IAP). These scholarships are $1,000 and are available to undergraduate and graduate students, based on need and merit. The number and amount of these scholarships are based upon contributions from corporate sponsors and may vary from year to year.
- Stephanie & Monty Mueller ’84 Endowed Scholarship
- Col. Edmond McCarthy USAF (Ret.) ’66 (MS), ’74 (PhD) Scholarship
- Jana and Terry Leeper '86 Endowed Scholarship
- Pamela and Troy Toman '88 Endowed Scholarship
- Donna ’92 & Steven ’93 Leist Endowed Scholarship
- Judith Dietz and Al White '86 Endowed Scholarship
- Lynette and Darnell Knippa '70 Endowed Scholarship
- Richard Volz Memorial Scholarship
- Michael '78 and Dianne '79 Pfister Endowed Scholarship
- Lawrence “Pete” Petersen Scholarship
- Elkin Scholarship in Computer Science and Engineering
- Raymond H. Eubank '48 Family Endowed Scholarship
- Accenture Foundation Scholarship
- Udo and Marie Pooch Fellowship
- Susan M. Arseven ’75 Endowed Scholarship
- Marie and Jim Galloway '29 Endowed Scholarship
- Jeffrey John Becker '82 Endowed Scholarship
How to Apply for CSE Scholarships
- Apply online at http://osis.cse.tamu.edu.
- After logging in to the One-Stop Information Source (OSIS) at CSE@TAMU, the welcome screen will appear.
- On that screen, follow the directions for Applications, Requests, and Document Submission.
- Remember to upload your résumé with completed application.
- In order to receive full consideration for scholarships and assistantships, all applications with résumés must be received by August 1 for each FALL semester and December 1st for each SPRING semester.
- Recipients will be notified by an email from Theresa Roberts during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- By applying at the above link, you apply for ALL the Computer Science and Engineering Scholarships at this one place.
2016 FIRST Scholarship Opportunities
- In support of the FIRST (Application Link - filter by State) mission, the Department of Computer Science and Engineering is offering one (1) merit-based scholarship for $1,000 to high school seniors who have participated on a FIRST team during their school career.
- This scholarship must be utilized for undergraduate courses in either computer science or computer engineering in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas.
- Each recipient must meet the regular academic requirements for admission to Texas A&M University and the College of Engineering.
- Deadline is January 15 of each year.
Other Opportunities and Resources
Texas A&M Office of Graduate Studies
The National Academies
For more information
if you have any questions about the application process, you may contact
Office: 326C Teague Building