- Director, Architectural Engineering and Professor of Practice
Deputy Director, First Year Program
Director, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation (IEEI)
- Senior Associate Director, Access and Inclusion
- Phone: 979.845.7247
- Director, Interdisciplinary Engineering Programs
- Phone: 979.458.5649
- Executive Director, Industry/Nonprofit Partnerships; Instructional Associate Professor
- Program Director P12, Zachry Leadership Program
- Director, Engineering International Programs
- Phone: 979.862.1880
- Assistant Director, Engineering International Programs
- Phone: 979.458.9588
- Senior Program Specialist, Engineering International Programs
- Phone: 979.458.5992
- Administrative Associate IV
- Phone: 979.845.7200
Program Assistant P7, Undergraduate Program
- Business Coordinator III, Business Services
- Phone: 979.862.4581
- Business Administrator I, Business Services
- Phone: 979.458.9264
- Program Specialist II, P-12 Educational Outreach
- Phone: 979.458.9794
- Program Specialist II, Access & Inclusion Program
- Phone: 979.458.9863
- Instructional Design Specialist, Remote Learning and Outreach Education
- Phone: 979.847.6160
- Program Specialist IV, Engineering Honors & Interdisciplinary Programs
- Phone: 979.458.9393
General Engineering and Engineering Academy Advisors
Assistant Lecturer is an appointment used for persons not holding doctoral degrees who are hired on a full or part-time, but temporary basis.
Lecturer is an appointment applied to individuals who: a) possess applicable teaching and/or industry experience and may not have a doctoral degree; or b) possess a doctoral degree and have limited experience either in teaching or industry.
Senior Lecturer is an appointment reserved for more experienced individuals. The candidate may or may not possess a doctoral degree, but must have a verifiable record of extensive and pertinent teaching and/or industry experience.
Professor of Engineering Practice or Associate Professor of Engineering Practice is an appointment applied to individuals selected from the appropriate engineering profession with strong experiential credentials.
Professor of Engineering Instruction, Associate Professor of Engineering Instruction or Assistant Professor of Engineering Instruction is an appointment made to individuals with credentials and a special focus on instructional aspects such as curriculum development, coordination and innovative pedagogy.
- Associate Professor of Engineering Practice, Engineering Academies
- Associate Professor of Engineering Practice, Subsea
- Deputy Director, Subsea