- Director, Architectural Engineering and Professor of Practice
Deputy Director, First Year Program
Director, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation (IEEI)
- Executive Director, Industry/Nonprofit Partnerships; Instructional Associate Professor
- Executive Director, Interdisciplinary Engineering Programs
- Phone: 979.458.0757
- Director, Zachry Leadership Program and Professor of Practice
- Director, Engineering International Programs
- Phone: 979.862.1880
- Assistant Director, Engineering International Programs
- Phone: 979.458.9588
- Senior Program Specialist, Engineering International Programs
- Phone: 979.458.5992
Program Assistant, Undergraduate Program
- Business Coordinator III, Business Services
- Phone: 979.862.4581
- Program Specialist II, P-12 Educational Outreach
- Phone: 979.458.9794
- Program Specialist II, Access & Inclusion Program
- Phone: 979.458.9863
- Instructional Design and Technology Specialist
- Remote Learning and Outreach Education
- Phone: 979.847.6160
- Senior Program Specialist I, Engineering Honors & Interdisciplinary Programs
- Phone: 979.458.9393
- Financial Management Supervisor, Business Services
- Phone: 979.458.9264
General Engineering and Engineering Academy Advisors
Assistant Lecturer is an appointment used for persons not holding doctoral degrees who are hired on a full or part-time, but temporary basis.
Lecturer is an appointment applied to individuals who: a) possess applicable teaching and/or industry experience and may not have a doctoral degree; or b) possess a doctoral degree and have limited experience either in teaching or industry.
Senior Lecturer is an appointment reserved for more experienced individuals. The candidate may or may not possess a doctoral degree, but must have a verifiable record of extensive and pertinent teaching and/or industry experience.
Professor of Engineering Practice or Associate Professor of Engineering Practice is an appointment applied to individuals selected from the appropriate engineering profession with strong experiential credentials.
Professor of Engineering Instruction, Associate Professor of Engineering Instruction or Assistant Professor of Engineering Instruction is an appointment made to individuals with credentials and a special focus on instructional aspects such as curriculum development, coordination and innovative pedagogy.