If you’re interested in discovering the many fields of engineering, then visit us during our open house as part of Aggieland Saturday at Texas A&M University.
Aggieland Saturday is a university-wide open house created to help prospective students and their families learn about the opportunities available at Texas A&M University. Each academic college and many student service offices provide fun and informational sessions throughout the day.
- Students of all ages who want to explore the exciting fields of engineering
- Public and private school teachers
- Interactive hands-on activities
- Tours of labs and facilities
- Opportunities to visit with faculty, students and staff of Texas A&M Engineering
- Presentations from the associate dean, as well as from Texas A&M Scholarships & Financial Aid and Admissions
9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday, February 13, 2016
On campus at Texas A&M University in College Station. The college of engineering’s events will be coordinated in Rudder Tower, the Jack E. Brown Building, the Emerging Technologies Building, Scoates Hall, Richardson Building, Cain Building, H.R. Bright Building and the Engineering Activities Building.
None! This event is free and open to the public. And you don’t have to register, either.
For more information, please visit the Aggieland Saturday website.