Earn your graduate degree or continue your education with the college of engineering online/distance education graduate programs and courses. These courses offer you the flexibility to continue to be a work professional and take on the challenge of earning an advanced degree that is an asset to your career.
Our distance education courses allow you to:
- Pursue a graduate degree in engineering at home or while working full-time
- Build your educational/professional credentials without interrupting your career or relocating to the Bryan-College Station area
- Earn a degree from a nationally and internationally recognized university
- Access courses anytime and anywhere
The college of engineering offers you three options for students to continue their education online as a working professional. You can choose to enroll within the college of engineering to obtain:
- A Master of Engineering or Master of Science degree via distance education (degree-seeking students)
- Academic credit by enrolling in distance education courses (non-degree seeking students)
- Continuing Education Units/Professional Development Hours by enrolling in distance education opportunities.