Changing Majors

Current Texas A&M students are encouraged to meet first with their current departmental academic advisor and discuss their intent to change majors. Students should then meet with the engineering departmental academic advisor of the student's preferred major.

If the new department agrees to accept the student, the new department will handle the required paperwork and will officially enter the change in university records.